THE GOOGLE QUIZ
Do you know everything about the company Google Inc.
And its services? Or are you still new to the topic, and you only used
Their search engine for a couple of times so far? Well, you can put your
Knowledge to the test in this quiz which will answer the question: How
Much do you know about Google?
Let’s Have a QUIZ….
1. Google Inc. was founded in …
2. Google Inc. was founded by …
a) Sergey Page and Larry Brin
b) Eric Schmidt and Larry Page
c) Larry Page and Sergey Brin
3. Which search operator does Google enable by default?
a) The AND operator
b) The OR operator
c) The NOT operator
4. Google once used Yahoo’s search result to feed its engine.
a) Yes, from 1998-2000.
b) No, it was the other way round – Yahoo used Google once.
c) No, Google and Yahoo never had any search relationship.
5. Google Analytics is a service to …
a) Check if your web pages validate
b) Check how many people visit your web pages
c) Check your Google PageRank
6. In 2006, Eric Schmidt is Google’s …
a) Vice President Engineering
b) Eric left the company in 2004 to pursue his hobbies
c) Chief Executive Officer
7. What was the name of the search engine the Google founders
developed before Google?
8. What is the algorithm behind Google’s PageRank?
a) The more pages link to you (and the higher their PageRank), the
higher your page’s PageRank
b) You get 1 PageRank point for every web page you own
c) The algorithm behind PageRank is kept secret, similar to the Coca-
9. Why do some sites get “banned” from the Google index?
a) They tried methods to get their pages ranked better which Google
b)They have content which is illegal in this state/ country
c) Both a) and b) are true.
10. At which university did the Google founders meet?
a) Oxford University
c) Stanford University
11. What is the “Googleplex”?
a) It’s where Google employees work
b) It’s a solar system which shares only the name with Google.com
c) It’s the server farm Google built up to deliver search results to you
12. Which words are printed on the Froogle homepage?
a) Search for any product you want (or discover new ones).
b) froo·gle (fru’gal) n. Smart shopping through Google.
c) Froogle. Just shopping.
13. Around how many hits do you get for the word “Hello” (in
a) 420,000 pages
b) 1,700,000,000 pages
c) 42,000,000,000 pages
14. If you want to find a place to grab a pizza, you go to …
a) Google Food
b) Google Places
c) Google Local
15. At the Association of National Advertisers annual conference
in October 2005, who said Google will take 300 years to fulfill its
mission to index the world’s data?
a) Eric Schmidt
b) Larry Page
c) Marissa Mayer
16. What colors do the letters of the Google logo have, from left to
a) Red – Blue – Green – Yellow – Green
b) Blue – Red – Yellow – Blue – Green – Red
c) Blue – Yellow – Purple – Yellow – Red – Blue
How well did you do?
Answers-1 – b, 2 – c, 3 – a, 4 – b, 5 – b, 6 – c, 7 – b, 8 – a, 9 – c, 10 – c, 11 – a, 12 –
a, 13 – b, 14 – c, 15 – a, 16 – b.
i hope u liked the Quiz I shared .keep enjoying